Mr. Body Language
BODY LANGUAGE TRAINING
THE SECRETS OF BODY LANGUAGE TRAINING COMBINES FUN AND BUSINESS!
The energetic Body Language training includes many practical examples and activation of the participants. The training gives the participants new skills to perceive and interpret non-verbal communication, and to use the skills in practice to promote their own interactions, work and business.
Facts and fun combined!
The majority of those who participated in the training recognize the typical behavior patterns of people in their immediate circle from the examples they go through during the training.
Training is easy and the new skills are available and applicable immediately in the next sales or customer service situation.
The goal is to facilitate interaction between people. The training covers e.g. creating a first impression and trust, listening skills, enhancing positive gestures and managing negative gestures to ensure effective communication.
ABOUT THE TRAINING
Turnout: 5 – WITHOUT UPPER LIMIT
Venue/space: The training can be performed in almost any space where the performer has good eye contact with the audience. During the last 25 years, in addition to various meeting, congress and restaurant facilities, also e.g. a tram, water bus and the bar counter of a cruise ship have proven to be excellent venues!
THE TRAINING IS SUITABLE FOR
- As training for sales and customer service personnel (it’s suitable for everyone!)
- As presentation and international coaching
- B-to-B and B-to-C sales enhancement
Positive encounter with the customer and active listening
- Building reliability and a good atmosphere and a good atmosphere
- Convincing performance and removing distractions from performance
THE TRAINING PROVIDES
- Enhancing your own communication and interpreting other people’s gestures
- Body language in negotiation and interview situations
- Suitable for TYKY and well-being at work events
- Industry-specific vendor workshops
- Can also be customized to take into account the special features of the desired industry